Apply For An Unsecured Personal Loan Online
EFT Capital provide unsecured personal loans for a wide variety of purposes. Whether you’re looking for a loan to repay credit cards, need a vehicle, or have some other expense that just won’t wait, an unsecured personal loan could be the perfect solution.
Discover what an unsecured personal loan is, what differentiates it from a secured personal loan, why unsecured loans are such a popular choice and how to apply for an unsecured loan through EFT Capital. Call 1300 722 744 for details.
What is an Unsecured Personal Loan?
An unsecured loan is a loan that doesn’t require any collateral to be supplied before the loan is granted. A lender will usually decide whether you are a suitable candidate for borrowing based on factors such as your employment, income, credit score, borrowing history and related variables.
In contrast, a secured loan is one that requires collateral before it can be approved. For example, someone might decide to put their motor vehicle up as collateral for a secured loan.
If a loan holder defaults on a secured loan, their collateral can be sold to obtain money to fund the loan repayment, meaning the individual would lose their collateral.
Use our below loan calculator to determine your regular repayments. For financial advice, please reach out to us.
What Are The Benefits Of Unsecured Loans?
Your Property Isn’t At Risk
- If you take out an unsecured loan, there’s no need to put up collateral. This means that if you’re unable to meet your loan repayments, you won’t lose a valuable possession such as your motor vehicle.
- Whilst it’s vital to make sure that you’re able to repay your loan before taking it out, an unsecured loan is usually a lower risk product.
Suitable For Clients That Don’t Have Collateral
- In most cases, clients use their motor vehicle as collateral for a secured loan. If you’re not a car owner, chances are you won’t have anything of sufficient value to use as collateral.
- In contrast, if you’ve got a reasonable credit score and a steady source of income, it’s usually possible to take out an unsecured loan.
Loan Approval is Usually Faster
- Since there’s no need for the lender to check the value of your collateral, your loan can usually be approved quite quickly.
- In most cases, identification and credit history checks can be completed in just a few minutes, significantly speeding up the application process.
Ideal for Small Amounts of Borrowing
- If you just need to borrow a few hundred bucks, an unsecured personal loan is usually a faster and more cost-effective option.
How to Apply for an Unsecured Personal Loan Online
Applying for an unsecured online loan is as easy as 4 steps with EFT Capital.
- Apply Online! – Submit your online application and supporting documentation
- We will review your application and call you to discuss the result.
- If you’re approved for a loan, we’ll provide you with the terms of the loan and send you a contract. You will need to sign electronically and return to us.
- We’ll transfer the money to your nominated bank account.
In most cases, applications are approved and the money paid to your nominated account within 24-48 hours. For our top tips for a loan approval within 48 hours, check out this blog post!
Apply For Loan Online
Submit an application online. Apply Now
Upload all your supportive documents to your application or you can email it directly to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Needed: 2 payslips, 3 month bank statement, copy of driver’s license or passport, medicare card or bank card
Our loan specialist will review your application and contact you to discuss
If approved, loans terms will be provided and contract issued
Client to sign contract electronically or manually
Funds transfers to your bank account