Fulfill all your personal needs with single choice.
Apply For Personal Loans Online
EFT Capital’s personal loans can help you meet your current financial needs. It can be used to renovate your home, wedding expenses, child’s education, a vacation, pay bills, purchasing home appliances, and meeting any unexpected medical expenses or other emergencies.
Our personal loans can be either secured or unsecured. We offer a very easy online application to gather your details for our staff to review.
Your personal information will help us analyse criteria such as income level, credit and employment history, repayment capacity, etc.
It’s a quick turnaround for your convenience and we’ll keep you up to date along the way. Apply now!
How Much Can I Borrow?
Whether you’ve received an unexpected bill or require something more, we offer a range of personal loans to suit your needs. See below a table outlining our loan amounts
|Loan amount||Secured options||Loan term|
|$2000 – $10 000||Unsecured or secured||6 months to 3 years|
|$10 000 – $20 000||Secured only||6 months to 3 years|
Who Can Apply For A Personal Loan?
At EFT Capital, we try to service all applicants to the best of our ability. Below you will find our basic criteria of personal loan applications:
- Over the age of 18yrs old
- Currently an Australia Citizen, residents or hold a valid working visa in Australia
- Have a bank account that is lined to internet banking
- Have regular income going into a bank
- Have at least 90 days of bank statement (we can supply you with a link to easily upload)
- Have an active email address and mobile phone number
What Can I Use a Personal Loan For?
Personal loans can be used for many things. Below are the most common;
Combining Credit Card Debt
- If you’re having high bills on multiple credit cards, they’re probably costing you a lot in interest payments, also lowering your credit score as well.
- With a personal loan, you can pay off your credit cards that will reduce your interest charges, and improve your credit score.
- Every now and then you might have some emergency expense which can not be paid with your income and you can not delay the expense either.
- For instance, your house needs a new roof in or your floors to need retiling, you may be able to cover the costs on a credit card but this kind of repairs can lead to high card balances that hurt your credit score and leave you in credit card debt.
- Also true for medical emergencies that are unforeseen, an injury or illness that is not covered in your insurance can add up fast. Using a personal loan to help manage these emergency situations can take some of your stress out.
- A personal event like weddings often needs a big amount of money, a personal loan can provide a ready pool of cash to help deposits and payments for caterers, florists, venue rentals, etc.
Home remodelling & interiors
Which Personal Loans Are On Offer At EFT Capital?
Unsecured Personal Loans
There is a multitude of different expenses that personal loans can cover.
A few of the reasons you could site when applying for a personal loan include medical bills, car repairs, and even renovations.
We offer unsecured personal starting from $2000 up to $10000.
Secured Personal Loans
A secured loan is a method of borrowing money that requires collateral. This basically means you have to provide security for your loan in terms of an asset in any form.
We at EFT Capital can accept an unencumbered motor vehicle to secure against your personal loan.
Our secured loans are great for clients that that at looking to borrow for larger amounts. We offer secured loan from $10 000 to $20 000.
Apply For Loan
Submit an application online. Apply Now
Upload all your supportive documents to your application or you can email it directly to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Needed: 2 payslips, 3 month bank statement, copy of driver’s license or passport, medicare card or bank card
Our loan specialist will review your application and contact you to discuss
If approved, loans terms will be provided and contract issued
Client to sign contract electronically or manually
Funds transfers to your bank account